Saturday 5 May 2012

NEW SKULL RING CLASSIC at CRAZY PIG DESIGN

I, Armand SERRA designed and  created the very first original
EVIL SKULL ring back in 1979
It has been worned by everyone from METALLICA, IGGY POP
JOE PERRY, BILLY GIBBONS RICK NIELSEN,and many more.
Unfortunatly it also has been copied by many so called
Rock & Roll Jewellers who have told " PORKY PIES"
and claimed to be the makers and originators of the EVIL SKULL.
LIARS  LIARS  PANTS ON FIRE!
ANYWAY!!!!!!! No PORKIES here at CRAZY PIG!

I've be thinking  wouldn't it  be cool to come up with another
CLASSIC SKULL RING,
in the same league of my EVIL SKULL RING ?
After looking for some ideas
I came accros a book about OSSUARIES,full of amazing photos

Basically Osuarries are catacombs  found all over Europe
Some of the pictures of the bones, skeletons and skulls
were actually very beautiful and quite moving.
Instead of being sinister ossuaries are tributes to those
who have departed , a tribute to their past lives.

So here it is my OSSUARY SKULL RING.

It s is slightly bigger than my EVIL SKULL RING and ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION
but its really confortable to wear .It.s a heavy ring with no hollowed parts.
Inside the shank is the roman numeral XX for 20 years of CRAZY PIG DESIGNS
and of course my signature ZIG ZAG logo has proof of the maker
( also found of course on REAL! ORIGINAL EVIL SKULL RINGS)

4 comments:

  1. Not on the website! Where and how much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the ring is very new, so the ring and its price will be available on the online store soon. Let's wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the way you contact the jewellers? I'd like to find out about getting a platinum version of a ring, but can't find a contact link.

    ReplyDelete